Hello my beauty Lovers!
I want to be quick and honest with you here. I am not a morning person. As a matter of fact, I am the worst morning person I have ever known in my life. One thing that makes me very excited, well no, there are actually two things: one of them is morning coffee and second is my skin care routine. This post is definitely not about coffee but about the skin.
I want to share my Morning Skincare routine with you – what I religiously do every morning no matter what.
- I start by washing my face with a GENTLE face wash cleanser. Pick one that is not drying, without harsh ingredients but creamy and, of course, that would feel good on your skin and fits your skin type. My skin is normal for most of the time. Few of my favorites are La Roche- Posay hydrating wash, Pacifica Coconut Milk Cream wash.
- I always pat my face dry with a clean towel. Then I continue with my all times favorite gentle toner or micellar water. I use the round cotton disk to apply the product to my skin with gentle movements.
- Next step – Vitamin C serum which is antioxidant and helps to protect my skin from pollution and free radicals. My favorite so far has been Derma E serum. I have been using it for quite some time and had no need to try any other ones because this one worked for me from the day I first tried it. I squeeze a few drops of serum on my palms and then tap all over my face gently. Then give it a minute or so to completely absorb.
- Meanwhile, you can use the jade roller to massage your face with and help the serum to absorb. This may help with puffiness if you tend to suffer from it like I do.
- When the serum is set, I continue with Hyaluronic eye cream applying it right around the eye on the orbital bone. The application should be very gentle as well in a circular motion starting from the inner corner of your eyes and going under and around to the eyelids and finishing up in the inner corner of the eyes again. Continue this motion until the cream is absorbed. This also helps with puffiness. Find my recent favorite here.
- The final step is to seal everything in for the day by applying the day cream and SPF. I always try to look for day products that have SPF in them. You should have at least SPF 30 during the day. But for me the more the better. I always hide my face from the sun. My recent favorite lotion is Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb.
On the days when I wake up with more puffiness under my eyes, I use eye patches that I place after all my skin care is applied and while I have my breakfast for about 10 -15 minutes. They work very well for me.
Hope this was interesting and helpful! Give some of these products that I use a try and leave your feedback, comments and your beauty morning tips below.
From Eve with Love
if you are Interested to Check out my Update 2021 Skincare Morning Routine – it is now up on my Youtube Channel.
Other places to find me:
Have you been looking to find a best new foundation and concealer duo? Look no further – click the link for a full wear test and review. … More Lancome Tient Idole Long Wear 24H Foundation & Concealer Review / Is it worth your money?
Hello my beauty lovers! It’s been awhile since I sat down to share with you the goods and the bad of the beauty makeup products that I have been trying and testing. Today’s blog post is fully dedicated to the one and only, the queen of Neutral eyeshadow palettes in my current makeup eyeshadow collection- … More Too Faced The Natural Nudes Makeup Eyeshadow Palette / Just another Neutral Palette?
Hello my beauty lovers! Today I am back with a new addition to my eyeshadow palette collection and it is a very special one. As you may have already figured out what it is and which brand it is from the images. So, let’s begin. Many of you may already know that I am a … More Juvia’s Place The Magic Mini Eyeshadow Palette / Review